It’s Sunday, and you know what that means… Sunday Set Up! It’s a great time to lay out what you want to accomplish for the week and get yourself together for the new week.
I’ve made a goal of creating a meal plan for the past two weeks and I have been following through with it and I have to say I am loving it. When I look at what I’m going to be eating each day I get excited, it’s like having my own personal chef create it even though it’s me. It helps me determine what I need to eat before it goes bad and also saves time as I know exactly what I’m making. I’m not rummaging through the fridge wondering what to make. It’s my new favorite thing!
- Stretch lower body everyday
- Work lower body 2x this week
- Work out before work at least 2x this week
- Run at least once (knee was starting up again)
- Try to eat 2 servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner
- Continue getting to bed early
- Read a book at sunset by the beach(can’t remember if I did this)