Whoops I’m a day late but never late than never! So a little update on my knee, it’s been sore for the past couple of days so I decided to roll my IT band and that just made my IT really sore for two days. But here I am two days later and it feels much better. I thought the knee pain I was feeling was due to a tight IT band and I was right. I’m going to continue to roll it out but much more gentler, I don’t want to bruise anything.
And do you see this?! It’s actually a sunny day! Up here in Muskoka the past week has been cold, dreary rainy weather. I am welcoming this sunny warm day with open arms. I forgot what sun looked like! It is a perfect day.
- Stretch lower body everyday
- Create a fitness plan
- Work out before work at least 2x this week
- Try to eat 2 servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner
- Continue getting to bed early
- Read a book at sunset or early morning by the beach