10 points for me for putting this Sunday Set Up on a Sunday! I watched the third Harry Potter movie last night and am all 5 points for this, and 10 points for that. I forgot how much I love the Harry Potter movies. They’re probably one of my favorite movie series to watch and never get sick of. I’ve read all the books expect the last one, I’ve been on the same page for like 7 years. Same with the Twilight and Hunger Games series. I always start the last book but never finish it. Now that I’ve seen how Twilight and Harry Potter ends I don’t know if I’ll read the last book. I probably will just to finish it but I really want to finish the last Hunger Games book. The movie comes out on November 21st and I want to finish the book before I see the movie. I’m going to give myself a deadline of November 20th, you need to hold me to it!
- Stretch lower body everyday (Even though this is such a simple task, I always forget!)
- Create a fitness plan (What to do on what day)
- Go for a run
- Continue to eat 2 servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner
- Create a meal plan for the next 2 weeks
- Continue getting to bed early
- Treat myself to a expensive food purchase (You know the foods that you really want to try but don’t because they’re a ridiculous price? Well I’m going to indulge my wallet and my mouth)